ECO-COMPASS in Aerospace Journal
Our special issue has been published!
The following papers have been published:
- Flexural Properties of Wet-Laid Hybrid Nonwoven Recycled Carbon and Flax Fibre Composites in Poly-Lactic Acid Matrix by Barbara Tse, Xueli Yu, Hugh Gong and Constantinos Soutis.
- Flexural Mechanical Properties of Hybrid Epoxy Composites Reinforced with Nonwoven Made of Flax Fibres and Recycled Carbon Fibres by Jens Bachmann, Martin Wiedemann and Peter Wierach
- A Multi-Scale Modeling Approach for Simulating Crack Sensing in Polymer Fibrous Composites Using Electrically Conductive Carbon Nanotube Networks. Part II: Meso- and Macro-Scale Analyses by Konstantinos Tserpes and Christos Kora
- Effect of Ramie Fabric Chemical Treatments on the Physical Properties of Thermoset Polylactic Acid (PLA) Composites by Chunhong Wang, Zilong Ren, Shan Li and Xiaosu Yi
- Life Cycle Assessment of Ramie Fiber Used for FRPs by Shaoce Dong, Guijun Xian and Xiao-Su Yi
- Effect of Paper or Silver Nanowires-Loaded Paper Interleaves on the Electrical Conductivity and Interlaminar Fracture Toughness of Composites by Miaocai Guo and Xiaosu Yi
- Sound Absorption Characterization of Natural Materials and Sandwich Structure Composites by Jichun Zhang, Yiou Shen, Bing Jiang and Yan Li
- Development of Bio-Sourced Epoxies for Bio-Composites by Xiao-Su Yi, Xvfeng Zhang, Fangbo Ding and Jianfeng Tong
- A review of Recent Research on Bio-Based Epoxy Systems for Engineering Applications and Potentialities in the Aviation Sector
Aerospace (ISSN 2226-4310) is a peer-reviewed open access
journal of aeronautics and astronautics published quarterly online by MDPI.