Transport Research Arena TRA 2018 in Vienna, 16-19 April 2018: Call for Papers still open
Audience and focus of TRA 2018:
TRA 2018 is an arena for researchers, scientists and engineers, companies and public authorities active in the field of transport. It welcomes policy makers and stakeholders framing research and transport policy.
Key focus areas:
- How digitalisation is transforming transport & mobility systems
- Decarbonisation & future growth – how to change our mobility system & remain competitive
- Shaping the new mobility landscape – a vision for transport & mobility for Europe
The TRA 2018 programme includes a range of different session formats that will offer ample opportunity to share information on recent findings and to discuss future challenges and opportunities in transport. In scientific and technical sessions, a broad spectrum of research and innovation activities will be discussed, ranging from basic research findings over application-oriented engineering and socio-economic aspects to policies and standards.
CfP topics of TRA 2018 scientific and technical sessions:
- Environment and Energy Efficiency
- Vehicles& Vessels – Design, Development and Production
- Advanced Propulsion Systems
- Smart Urban Mobility & Logistics
- People Mobility – Systems and Services
- Freight Transport and Logistics
- Transport Infrastructure
- Connected and Automated Transport
- Digital Technologies for Transport
- Safe, Secureand Resilient Transport Systems
- Human Dimension in Transport
- Socio-Economics, Innovation and Policy
TRA 2018 modes:
- Not mode-specific
For more details please consult the TRA 2018 website.