Feedback from ECO-COMPASS participation in ICGC-10
The primary aim of this event was to offer the presenters a forum to engage with large audience, encourage open exchange of information with fellow delegates and present the latest achievements of the project.
The event proved to be a unique opportunity for the participants to obtain an overview of the recent advancements on the research scene, with 5 presentations from the participating European organisations. The conference attendees had the opportunity to engage into fruitful discussions and networking with the representatives of academia, research community and industry involved in ECO-COMPASS.
More than 100 delegates participated in the event.
4 out of 5 ECO-COMPASS presentations can already be downloaded below, the last one will follow soon:
- Contributive talk No 1: X-ray tomography imaging of sandwich panels made of ramie fibre and carbon fibre by Zehong SONG, University of Manchester
- Contributive talk No 2: Interlaminar shear strength of unaged and aged carbon fibre reinforced rosin-based epoxy composites by Vasileios TZATZADAKIS, Laboratory of Technology and Strength of Materials Department of Mechanical Engineering and Aeronautics, University of Patras.
- Contributive talk No 3: Outlook on the potential of hybrid nonwoven from flax fibres and recycled carbon fibres by Jens BACHMANN, German Aerospace Center (DLR)
- Contributive talk No 4: Homogenisation procedures for the analysis of eco-composite for aeronautical structures by Xavier MARTINEZ, International Center for Numerical Methods in Engineering (CIMNE)
- Contributive talk No 5: Preparation and characterisation of bio-based thermoset nano composites by Carmen Sguazzo, Institute of Mechanical Engineering and Industrial Management (INEGI)
We look forward to meeting you during upcoming events!
At the entrance to the ICGC-10.
Group picture of the ECO-COMPASS participants.
Talk No 1 by Zehong SONG.
Talk No 2 by Vasileios TZATZADAKIS.
Talk No 3 by Jens BACHMANN.
Talk No 4 by Xavier MARTINEZ.
Talk No 5 by Carmen SGUAZZO.